A AMD liberou o pacote de drivers Catalyst 15.11, trazendo como principal destaque otimizações para o game Call of Duty : Black Ops III.
Principais características do AMD Catalyst™ 15.11 Beta:
Otimizações de desempenho:
– Call of Duty : Black Ops III – Otimizações de qualidade e desempenho
–  The Oculus runtime may crash on launch
–  The Intel graphics is flagged in an error state in the Device Manager in systems with switchable graphics
–  An error may be experienced when installing the latest graphics driver package on some AMD Radeon R9 380 series products
–  The secondary graphics adapter is missing in the Device Manager and the AMD Catalyst Control Center after installation of the driver
–  A TDR error is experienced when launching Star Wars: Battlefront or Hitman Pro while a You Tube video plays in the background
–  An extended black screen may be experienced during bootup under Windows 10 between the Windows Logo and the Windows login prompt
–  Ashes of the Singularity may crash on some AMD 300 series GPUs
–  Ashes of the Singularity may fail to launch on some GPUs with 2GB Video Memory.
–  Call of Duty : Black Ops III – Flickering may be observed when running the game in DirectX11 mode and with AMD Crossfire enabled
–  Batman: Arkham Knight – An application crash may be experienced at some game locations
–  A black screen may be experienced on booting Windows 10 on some systems with switchable graphics – with AMD Radeon HD5000 series graphics cards, when connected to an HDMI monitor
 Elite: Dangerous – poor performance may be experienced in SuperCruise mode
O pacote de drivers Catalyst 15.11 Beta suporta as placas série Radeon HD 5000, HD 6000, HD 7000, HD 8000, R7 200 e R9 200 (além de Mobility Radeon HD 5000, HD 6000, HD 6000M HD 7000M, HD 8000M modelos mobile), série R300 e Fury.